Welcome back! As the semester moves forward, here are some helpful tools that you can use to improve your time at Marygrove, including information about campus departments, research help, and study skills.
- Research tips and tricks
- Improve your research skills with tips on how to better use Library databases, understand what makes the best source for your papers, and tips on how to search the Library catalog
- Subject Guides
- These guides will walk you through all kinds of places to find sources for your research, from books to databases, they are a great place to start.
- Citation Guides
- Can’t figure out how to cite your sources, or need help formatting your papers? We offer guides in APA, MLA, and have links for Chicago and CSE
- A list of academic support services on campus
- Looking for a phone number or contact for the Writing Center or other support services on campus? You can find them located in one convenient list here.
The librarians and staff here at the Marygrove Library wish you a successful and stress free Winter 2016 semester. Remember, you can drop in, call, or get a hold of us online anytime the library is open to ask for our help.