As of October 2012, you will notice some new features in the ProQuest databases. These features are designed to enhance your research experience:
- On the search results page there are three new filters (‘Full text’, ‘Peer reviewed’, and ‘Scholarly journals’) available in the ‘Narrow results by’ pane.
- Book display enhancements: the Publication Search for books more accurately represents this media type. Only book-specific metadata such as ISBN is displayed, and periodical-related fields have been removed from book records.
- ‘Cited by/references’ links have been added to ‘Publication/issue browse’ functionality.
Affected ProQuest databases include:
- MLA International Bibliography
- The Curriculum Package
- Biological Science Collection
- Education Journals
- Health Management
- Military Collection
- Nursing & Allied Health Source
- Psychology Journals
- Science Journals
- Social Science Journals