There has been a number of changes and additions this summer to the databases available through Gale.
Changes to Gale Databases
- Info Trac Onefile has changed its name to General OneFile. The General OneFile is a general interest index with millions of full-text articles.
- The Professional Collection database has changed to Educator’s Reference Complete, with a selection of more than 450 full-text academic journals, hundreds of full-text reports, and many premier reference sources. Included content focuses on educational principles, child development and psychology, and best practices in education.
New Gale Databases
- Informe is a database reference tool providing indexing, images and full-text of popular Hispanic magazines — not just translations. Also included is a thesaurus and interface that are uniquely designed for Spanish-speaking users.
- Business and Company ASAP provides information on companies, markets and industries. From market trends, mergers and acquisitions to current management theory and company overviews. Access business and trade journals, newspapers and company directory profiles with full text and images.
- The Business and Company Resource Center is a fully integrated resource bringing together company profiles, brand information, rankings, investment reports, company histories, chronologies and periodicals. Search this database to find detailed company and industry news and information.
- ChiltonLibrary.com represents the most authoritative automotive repair information available to car owners. There are thousands of year, make and model combinations covering the most popular vehicles of the past 30 years, plus additional coverage of specialty models.