Originally posted on Marygrove ETS News:
Use the Calendar feature of Outlook WebApp (Office 365 for students and off-site version for Staff/Faculty) to set an appointment (group meeting, test, campus event) and also set a reminder for it. Sign in to your Outlook Web App account and follow these steps:
- Click Calendar (lower left).
- Make sure Month view is selected (next to the word Share).
- Move cursor to the date of the event – Double-click to add an event. will appear.
- Double-click; Untitled Appointment window will open.
- On the Appointment tab, complete the information about the event.
- Make sure the box in front of Reminder in the area just above the formatting toolbar has a check mark in it; if not, click inside the box.
- Use the drop down arrow to set the time before the scheduled event for the reminder to appear.
- Use the message body for any other additional information about the appointment.
- Click Save and Close.
A text box will appear on the calendar with some information about the Appointment.
Move the mouse over the text box to see more information.
A pop-up reminder should appear about the event at the time specified – if you are logged into Outlook at the time.